School Mission Statement
"To love and to Share
Believe and Achieve"
At Our Lady Queen of Peace we:
LOVE each other as God has told us to do.
SHARE our Catholic faith and love everyone.
BELIEVE that we can grow in God's love.
Take pride and celebrate all that we ACHIEVE together.
Our school is a caring school where we are ALL valued.
Our School Ethos
- Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic Primary School is a voluntary aided, one form entry school with 210 pupils aged between 4 and 11. It is very much part of the Parish community of Our Lady and we are lucky enough to have our own Parish church in close proximity.
- At Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic Primary School the Governors and staff are strongly committed to building and strengthening the Catholic ethos of the school in all that we do.
- We strive to build upon the foundations of our Catholic faith, started from the home, and seek to provide an environment where beliefs and values of the Catholic faith are taught, explained, developed and nurtured.
- We build a school where each child believes in their own potential, in an environment where they can succeed and achieve, echoed through our school mission statement.
Our School Vision
- Our vision is to help pupils develop a personal faith relationship with God, while being engaged in a dynamic and rich learning environment.
- We aim to provide pupils with a challenging and varied academic curriculum that allows them to reach their personal goals and establish connections between life and learning.
- We will provide innovative and engaging teaching through enjoyable child-centered learning experiences.
- We will provide a wide range of extra-curricular activities that support social interaction, physical development, and creative expression.
- We aim to nurture and build a strong sense of community, provide a fully-inclusive education environment and foster partnerships which encourage participation, inclusion, diversity, a sense of belonging and a desire to learn through our Gospel teachings.
- To work in partnership with parents and families to bring out the highest possible standard in each one of our pupils. Strengthening relations between home, school, parish and the wider community.