Year 6 Class Page
Welcome to Year 6
Teacher: Mrs McGrath
Teaching Assistant: Mrs Cooper
HLTA: Mr Clarke
Here you will find details regarding life in Year 6. There will be information regarding the Year 6 curriculum and homework requirements.
- Weekly spellings tested every Monday.
- Maths and English task handed out on Friday, to be returned to school no later than the following Monday.
- Reading each child will change their reading books regularly. Children are encouraged to share discussions about their book to improve comprehension skills.
- SATs preparation children will complete a variety of tasks in school and for homework to include Maths and English test papers.
- PE on a Tuesday and swimming on a Friday.
- Computing on a Tuesday.
- Library on a Wednesday Afternoon..