Pupil Premium and Sports Premium
Each year the school receives additional funding called ‘Pupil Premium’. This is based on the number of children eligible for Free School Meals. This funding allows us to support these children and their families in order that they make the best possible progress in school.
If you think that you may be eligible for free school meals then please call into the School Office to find out more.
To qualify for Free School Meals you must be in receipt of one or more of the following benefits:-
- Income Support
- Job Seekers Allowance – Income based
- Employment + Support Allowance – Income related
- Support under Part IV of the Immigration + Asylum Act 1999
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit – provided that you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income assessed by HM Revenue and Customs that does not exceed £16,190.
A breakdown of how we have spent our sports premium allocation.